The Arch Grants Global Startup Competition is an international competition that awards $50,000 equity-free, cash grants and pro bono support services to the most innovative and scalable startups that are willing to locate their business in St. Louis, Missouri.
The Global Startup Competition is held twice per year, with grant disbursement occurring once in the spring and once in the fall. Arch Grants seeks to fund innovative technologies, products, and services wrapped within scalable business models with the potential for national or international impact.
Deliverables/Requirements for application:
- Executive Summary (800 words or less)
- Slide Deck (11 slides or less)
- Business Plan*
* Note that although the Video, Business Plan, and References are optional in the first round of the competition, all applicants must submit these deliverables if they are selected to be finalists. If you are selected to be a finalist, you will have just one week to submit these deliverables, so it is important to plan ahead!
- Must be 18 years or older to apply.
- At least one founder must be able to work full-time on the business.
- Must be able to locate the business in St. Louis for a period of at least one year.
Please note that the competition is looking for innovative, high growth, early stage ventures with national or international impact potential. We’re not looking for lifestyle businesses or consulting businesses. Winning companies must be in St. Louis or be willing to move their headquarters to St. Louis.
Apply now for the 2016 Spring Competition!
Early application deadline is December 31st, 2015.
Final/Hard deadline: February 29, 2016.
For more on the application process, visit the competition website.
If you like the post, sign up below to receive updates in your inbox!