The Social Impact Fellowship leverages Gerson Lehrman Group, GLG’s learning platform to help top social sector professionals answer critical strategic and organizational questions, at no cost.
Through the Fellowship, ambitious, innovative, and visionary nonprofit and social enterprise leaders learn in tailored interactions with experts across GLG’s membership and with each other.
The Fellowship begins with an in-person convening at GLG’s headquarters in New York City, where Fellows join our learning community and learn how to use the GLG platform.
During the convening, Fellows work with GLG to identify the top challenges facing their organizations and set learning objectives to meet those challenges.
Benefits you derive from the Fellowship
Tailored learning opportunities include phone consultations with subject matter experts, in-person meetings, round-table discussions, teleconferences, and workshops.
Dedicated GLG Research Managers serve as thought partners for Fellows and their management teams. Research Managers design engagements that provide insight to inform strategy, address challenges, and help Fellows’ organizations continue to grow.
Fellows and their teams have access to GLG’s rich ongoing events offering throughout the year, in addition to custom learning engagements.
Fellow Selection Criteria
- Curious, committed, passionate, tireless
- Founder, Executive Director, or CEO
- Strong track record and clear vision for the organization
- Articulates high priority use cases for GLG
- Innovative model, creating demonstrable impact to date
- Ambitious, articulated goals for growth
- Faces inflection point where accelerated learning around key strategic questions will advance mission
- At least 18 months in operation, past proof-of-model phase
- Team of at least five people beyond C-suite/management
Application deadline: July 15, 2015
In-person Fellows convening in New York City: October 2015
How to Apply
Interested Fellows can apply through a simple online registration.
For further details, visit the GLG’s Social Impact Fellowship website.
Or click HERE