This is to inform all African entrepreneurs and prospective business owners that the Tony Elumelu Foundation Grant 2020 Application is now open. The TEF grant application is open to all young people from all 54 countries of Africa.
No matter where you are, as far as you are an African and do or are willing to do your business in Africa, then you are very eligible to apply for this business grant.
If you have a good business idea or a startup that is under 3 years of existence in any sector of the economy across 54 African countries, you can apply to join the 6th cohort of the Programme.
If you are selected as one of the successful entrepreneurs, you will join the current 9,631 beneficiaries to receive business training, mentorship, $5,000 non-refundable seed capital and networking opportunities.
Applications for the Tony Elumelu Foundation Grant 2020 are open from January 1, 2020 till March 1, 2020 (11.59PM West African Time).
How to Apply for the Tony Elumelu Foundation Grant 2020
If you have a business idea or an existing business that you believe can transform Africa, please head over to the TEF Entrepreneurship Programme Application Portal and apply
To apply for the Tony Elumelu Foundation Grant, please follow the steps listed below
- Visit tefconnect.com
- If you have previously applied, that means you already have an account on TEF Connect. Simply enter your email address and password and click on sign in to log into your account.
- If you don’t have an account yet, please click on the “Don’t have an account here? Sign Up” button.
- Enter your first name, last name, email and password and click sign up. Note that you can also sign up using your Facebook or Google profiles.
- After signing up, you will receive an email which you must open and click on the link in the email to verify your account.
- Upon verification, please log into your account using the log in details (email and password) used during registration.
- If you have successfully logged in, then you have created your TEF Connect account. Note that you can only submit an application through your TEF Connect account.
- If you’re just signing up, you will be taken to your dashboard where you will find that your profile is 0% completed. Endeavour that you take some time out to fill out your profile. Note that filling your profile information does not mean that you have applied for the TEF grant.
- On the top of your dashboard, you will find some menu items (Home, Network, Learning, Marketplace, Application….) Click on Application and then click on Apply Now.
- On the next Screen which opens in a new tab, click on next
- Read the instructions carefully before you start answering the question.
- Note that once you answer all these question that follow and click on the submit button, only then have you applied for the Tony Elumelu Foundation Grant 2020.
Soon we will publish a post guiding you on how to answer these questions and submit a successful application to the Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme.
Good luck on you application
Please contact us on WhatsApp +2348163052034 if you have any enquiries or need any assistance. We will do our best to guide you.