Talent Meets Bertelsmann 2016 – The International Networking Extravaganza taking place in Berlin from June 20 to June 22, 2016. Do you have an entrepreneurial mindset? Are you creative? Are you passionate about shaping the future of the media landscape, especially in the digital domain? Then seize the opportunity and apply to participate in “Talent Meets Bertelsmann 2016”!
This is the real deal – you will meet members of our Executive Board and international top executives. You will participate in challenging workshops, working hand in hand with experienced Bertelsmann entrepreneurs on key business ideas that will be increasingly important for the future of media and services industries. A jury composed of members of Bertelsmann’s Executive Board will evaluate your ideas and solutions.
- You get invited to Berlin from June 20 to June 22, 2016.
- You will take part in workshops on future trends in our business areas.
- Attractive prizes will be awarded for the best ideas and designs.
- The event includes a dinner party and a concert.
- The organizers provide individualized career consulting and outstanding networking opportunities.
- You will become part of the extraordinary “Talent Meets Bertelsmann” network.
- You must be a bachelor, master or MBA student or a doctoral candidate, ideally in the field of economics, humanities, media management or business informatics.
- You have some experience in developing creative and innovative business models and are fascinated by cutting-edge digital trends.
- You have demonstrated an affinity for media in projects conducted outside of a school or university context.
- You have demonstrated above-average academic record, and strong analytical and conceptual abilities and communication skills.
- You are fluent in written and spoken English.
The organizers cover the costs of each participant’s hotel room for two nights (June 20 – June 22, 2016), as well as travel expenses up to 300 EUR for students coming from European schools and up to 500 EUR for students from non-European schools.
How to Apply:
You can send your application to Nico Rose (email@example.com) with details about yourself and your goals. Let the organizers know why you want to participate in “Talent Meets Bertelsmann”.
To apply online, please click Here.
Deadline for application: May 8, 2016
To learn more about the Talent Meets Bertelsmann, visit the official webpage
You don’t want to miss out on other updates on entrepreneurial opportunities, so just drop your email in the sign up form below and have them right in your inbox.