Free registration is almost closing for the biggest entrepreneurship summit, the YALI LEARNS ~ ENTREPRENEURSHIP & INVESTMENT SUMMIT holding in Lagos, Nigeria between 27th and 28th June, 2016.
The summit is a program targeted at SME’s, micro-businesses and aspiring entrepreneurs seeking investment to enlarge or start-up their businesses.
The program will also focus on the dynamics that makes a business and organization strive to success in terms of structure, marketing and finance management.
Seasoned and long serving experts in the industry will be brought together to share valid and practical knowledge on how to run and manage a small and medium business while the 2nd day will see investors and investment institutions, banking professionals, micro lenders and the Bank of Industry share durable information on what it takes to access finance to start or enlarge their business.
The purpose of this YALI Learns ~ Entrepreneurship and Investment Summit’ is to create a platform to connect small businesses to a talent pool of business development consultants and management consultants.
The 2nd essence is to create a fora for further discussion after the event for small business and investors, angel investors and money lenders to enlarge their business or kick-start their businesses.
Some of the Speakers confirmed to grace this event include:
- Ibukun Awosika – Chairman, First Bank Nigeria Plc
- Andrew Alli – President, African Finance Corporation
- Bankole Williams – Respected Management Consultant for bluechip Organizations
- Steve Harris – Respected Management Consultant for bluechip Organizations
- Temitope Runsewe – Chairman, South-west, Nigerian Young Professionals Forum
- Officials from Bank of Industry, Central Bank, SMEDAN
- Jide Majiyagbe – Acting CEO, SMEDAN
- Priere Emiebor – Senior Audit Professional
- Ifie Sekibo – Managing Director, Heritage Bank
- Timi Adelowo – Regional Director, Faster Capital, West Africa
This event is organized with the collaborative effort of the Mandela Washington Fellowship Alumni Association of Nigeria, the Regional Leadership Centre Ghana Alumni and the United States Diplomatic Mission in Nigeria that oversees activities of the YALI Network Face2Face in Nigeria.
Date: June 27 & 28, 2016 (Monday and Tuesday)
Time: 09:00am prompt – 3:30pm
Venue: (Available to registered participants only)
Note: Attendance of this event is 100% free of charge, but you must register to book a slot.
Register Here Now to book a seat at the event.
And Good luck as you attend.
Hope the lessons learnt and connections built will impact tremendously on your entrepreneurship career.
In case you would like to learn more about the event, you could do so Here.
You might want to share this info to your friends. Why not do so through the buttons bellow.
Also, sign up for more updates using the form below.