Are you an entrepreneur who is determined to grow a successful enterprise?
- Do you need top-notch entrepreneurial training that will help you realize your entrepreneurial dream?
- Do you want to emerge a successful entrepreneur and leader?
- Are you desirous of connecting with world-class mentors and networking with fellow entrepreneurs across Nigeria and beyond?
Then the second edition of the Young Business Leaders of Nigeria Budding Entrepreneurs Programme is well designed for you.
Apply now for Budding Entrepreneurs Programme, a six-week intensive entrepreneurial training and mentoring programme where participants will be exposed to specific training in leadership, entrepreneurship, business skills among others.
Applicants will be drawn from all over Nigeria and hosted in Lagos for the entire duration of the training programme. It is a must attend event for all young entrepreneurs as opportunities for networking would be provided.
- Applicant must not be younger than 18 or older than 35 as at 31st January, 2016.
- Applicant must be able to write and speak English.
- Applicant must have a track record of past achievements in their communities.
- Applicant must have a start-up that should have been in existence for a minimum of ONE year and NOT older than THREE years.
- Applicant must exude passion, personal drive and initiative.
- Due to the physically demanding program schedule, expectant or nursing mothers are not eligible to apply.
- Applicant must be religion tolerant and non-discriminatory in approach or relations.
- Applicant must be prepared and ready to devote an uninterrupted time of 6weeks to the BE Programme. In the event an applicant has to take an interrupted leave of absence, this will lead to automatic dismissal. Exceptions due to emergency cases will be handled on a case by case basis.
- Applicant must be a Nigerian national with a birth certificate, valid national ID card, driver’s license, international passport or voter’s card to prove.
- Applicants must not be past or current beneficiaries of grants or seed fund awards from similar programmes.
- Applicants should not be actively in formal education or in session/semester.
To apply, just click HERE
Deadline for Application: March 20, 2016 by 7pm Nigerian Time.
For further information on the programme, please visit the Programme’s main website HERE
If you like this post and want to receive more updates on similar opportunities, sign up in the form below and stay connected!