The Open Data Institute invites your team to apply for the ODI Startup Accelerator: a year-long, bespoke programme for data-oriented startups.
Building on three years of successful incubator programmes, which have helped create hundreds of jobs, ODI is expanding its startup impact by creating a new accelerator programme, a UK-based initiative run across two UK cities – Leeds and London.
It is open to applicants around the world, to support startups to innovate with data, creating economic, social and environmental impact.
- Office space in both Leeds and London, UK
- Dedicated support team for finances, HR, communications, administration
- ODI non-executive director on the board of each startup or equivalent support
- Week-long introductory bootcamp
- Ongoing monthly training in core skills
- Suite of white label templates (eg business plans, contracts)
- Targeted mentor support
- Support for tax compliance
- Showcase events with investors
- Membership of the ODI’s global network and associated events
Applications are welcomed from data-oriented startups, at all stages, around the world. You will need to be located in the UK for the duration of the programme – a full year from August 2016.
Please note that this suite of services is offered in exchange for equity of up to 10%.
Applications for the accelerator are now open and can be submitted on the application page.
Learn more about the ODI Startup Accelerator Here
Deadline for submission of applications: Monday 11 July at midnight (BST).
Good luck as you apply!
Don’t forget to share this and sign up for updates!