It is no longer news that the long awaited YouWiN Connect programme of the federal government has opened its application portal for eligible Nigerian entrepreneurs to apply. However, a number of entrepreneurs seem to be having difficulty locating the application portal as well as understanding how to go about submitting their applications.
Therefore, we have put together a step-by-step guide on how to apply for the YouWiN Connect Programme. Please follow through this guide and submit your application before the deadline which is August 30, 2017
- Visit the YouWiN Connect Application Portal Here.
- Read the eligibility criteria to confirm whether you are qualified to apply. Please note that if you’re not qualified, your application will be ruthlessly disregarded.
- If you’re convinced that you’re qualified to apply, then proceed to click on the REGISTER
- On the next page, fill in your first, middle and surname as well as your email and answer the verification question. You will get a notification thanking you for registering on the YouWiN Connect Platform and informing you that you have been sent an email containing the passkey that you need to complete your application. Please do not close this notification page as you will return here to login with your passkey.
- Refer to your email, that is, the email you submitted during registration in step 4 above. You should get an email from YouWiN Connect containing your passkey, that’s a set of numbers you will use to complete your application.
- Return to the notification page and click on the PROCEED TO LOGIN Fill in your email and passkey you got from the email and click on the Sign In button.
- You will be redirected to a page for you to change your password. Fill in your old password, that’s the passkey you got from the email sent from YouWiN Connect. Type in a new password in the space provided. Please use a strong password., that is, one which contains alphanumeric characters as well as special characters.
- Once you’re done changing your password, sign in with your new password. You will be redirected to your profile page.
- Fill in your profile information as accurately as possible and click save and continue to move to the next page. Please note that the acceptable means of identification include: driver’s license, international passport, national identification card, student identification card and permanent voter card.
- Next, you will have to fill in your business information as accurately as possible. Remember to keep saving as you go. You can also return to where you left off as long as it is before the deadline for submission.
Please endeavour to follow these steps so that you can submit your application for the YouWiN Connect Programme.
In case you have any difficulties in the application process, please shoot an email to email@example.com or WhatsApp +2348163052034 and we will endeavour to attend to your questions. Remember once again that the application site is apply.youwinconnect.org.ng
Please don’t use any other site for this application.
Good luck as you apply.