This is announcing the Deloitte Food Tech Accelerator programme 2019.
Every year, we select up to 10 best-of-breed startups to supercharge food innovation. We match them with our Corporate Partners business needs and together accelerate concrete industrial pilot projects in a 15-week program.
Who is Eligible to Apply?
Startups taking on these trends:
- Quality & Traceability – Food Safety, Plant & Food Quality
- Circular Economy – Sharing Economy, Food waste, Sustainable Packaging
- Healthy Lifestyle – Precision Nutrition & Coaching, Meal Replacement & Supplements
- Alternative Ingredients – Plant-based proteins, Invitro Cell Culture, Novel & Superfood
- AgriTech – Precision farming, Animal health, Vertical and indoor farming, Clean Commodities
- Delivery Revolution – Direct to consumer & Meal Kit, Digital Restaurants, New delivery vehicles
- Omnichannel – Customer engagement & Smart packaging, Digital Experience & Native Brands
How the Deloitte Food Tech Accelerator Works
- ENGAGE WITH OUR NETWORK BEFORE STARTING THE PROGRAM
Meet us during tech and innovation events, industry-leading conferences, and by direct referral of Deloitte network of investors, mentors, and partners. Follow the #FTARoadshow on LinkedIn and InstagramLive interviews
Shortlisted startups will be meeting our selection committee in charge of selecting the best up to 10 teams to access the program
- AN INTENSIVE 15 WEEK PROGRAM
A hands-on learning experience and out-of-the-building approach
Successfully transform ideas into innovative products. This program takes startups from Business Model Consolidation to Validation & Prototyping aiming at Fundraising & Go-to-Market successWork directly with expert mentors
Selected startups will validate and scale their business faster thanks to mentors from both Corporate Partners and Deloitte that enable MVP and PoC testing.
- ACCELERATE FAST!
Rock the stage at the DemoDay
A few moments in front of carefully selected investors and a whole new food community keen to drive selected startups to the next stageBoost network connections
Learn from cross-functional and cross-contaminated teams of Corporate executives, experienced consultants, entrepreneurs, scientists, private investors and venture capitalists (VCs)
Deloitte Food Tech Accelerator Programme Timeline
JUNE 2019 – Call is open!
30TH SEPTEMBER 2019 – Application close
OCTOBER 2019 – Application evaluation
NOV – DEC 2019 – Startup On-boarding
JANUARY 2020 – Program Start
MAY 2020 – Demo day
- CORPORATE ACCESS – Speed up your go-to-market thanks to our committed partners
- INVESTORS NETWORK – Gain access to up to 1 M€ in follow-on already committed investments
- SMART MONEY – Access to cash contribution and services in exchange for up to 6% of your equity.
- EUROPEAN ECOSYSTEM – Hop in a newly created ecosystem on Food + Innovation with international mentors
- DELOITTE APPROACH – Leverage on a globally recognized consulting approach and worldwide network
- DEDICATED HUB – Open the doors of space in Milan to taste your products with partners’ facilities
How to Apply for the Deloitte Food Tech Accelerator
If you’re interested in applying for the Deloitte Food Tech Accelerator, then head over to the application portal now and apply!
Deadline for Submission of applications: September 30, 2019