Every year, the Chivas Venture gives away $1 million in no-strings funding to social entrepreneurs, who blend profit with purpose to have a positive impact on the world. This year, we announce the Chivas Venture 2020 Competition for Social Entrepreneurs
Chivas Venture is looking for entrepreneurs on a mission to solve the world’s biggest social and environmental issues. If your business was created to drive positive change, we want to hear from you.
What Does the Chivas Venture 2020 Competition Offer
- Global Exposure
- A Share of $1 million in funding
- Expert mentoring and coaching
1. The founder, co-founder or a key decision-maker who will represent your business throughout the competition.
2. You must be aged 21 years old or over (as of 31 October 2019), and speak fluent English.
3. Your start-up must already be registered as a for-profit entity in the country you’re located, and earn no more than $1.5 million in annual revenue (from 1 September 2018 to 1 September 2019).
How the Competition Works
Deadline for Application: October 31, 2019
Good luck as you participate in the Chivas Venture 2020 Competition for Social Entrepreneurs
You may also like Artificial Intelligence Ideathon for Technology Entrepreneurs