Dear entrepreneurs, the 2016 seif Awards for Social Entrepreneurship which represent the largest business plan competition in German speaking Europe is on. In 2016, and for a sixth consecutive year, seif offers innovative social enterprises from all over the world and in all kind of sectors the opportunity to win one of the four CHF 10,000 prizes in the following categories:
- Award for Integration and Prevention
- Award for Entrepreneurial Innovation
- Award for Future Trends
- Award for Social Entrepreneurship
So, all you need to do is to identify the niche you can fly, prepare and craft a winning business plan to be submitted before the application deadline which is June 30, 2016
The jury focuses on the following criteria during the evaluation of applications:
- Professional skills of the project team
- Innovation of the project
- Social / ecological impact
- Quality of the business model and financing
- Replicability and scale
- Your business plan should be between 15 and 25 pages
- Applications can be submitted in English or German
- Business plans can only be submitted on the Application webpage
Before you begin the application, please be sure to prepare the following information
- Your company logo and an abstract that describes your project (max. 300 characters)
- Name, contact information, photo (optional) and date of birth of one founding team member
- Your founding story (max. 1000 characters), a project description (max. 7000 characters), and a description of your impact (max. 300 characters)
- Your business plan.
Note: The applications for the seif Awards are open until June 30th. After this deadline, all the business plans will be carefully reviewed and presented to the jury. Applicants will receive feedback by mid-July
To learn more about the Seif Awards, please visit the main website
You are strongly advised to download and read the FAQs about the Awards
Best of luck as you apply!
But do not forget to share this post using the share buttons below.
Also, subscribe freely to receive updates right in your inbox.