The Centre for Values in Leadership (CVL) is receiving applications for the Pat Utomi @ 60 Business Plan Competition organized in partnership with the Enterprise Development Centre and Pan Atlantic University. The competition is in commemoration of the 60th birthday of Prof. Pat Utomi.
The competition aims at encouraging young entrepreneurs to develop the culture of drawing up business plans when starting their businesses also seeks to reduce the challenges and failures among Nigerian startups.
- Application is open to both new and existing businesses. However, small and medium scale businesses will be highly considered.
- The application of local content in terms of inputs and personnel in the production process would be an added advantage.
- The Products/services must be environmentally friendly, i.e., must not be harmful to the environment.
- The business must have HIGH growth potentials and employment opportunities.
- Applicants must NOT be more than 35 years.
Prizes to be awarded:
1st Prize: N1 million
2nd Prize: N750,000
3rd Prize: N500,000
How to Apply:
Deadline for submission of applications: Tuesday, 26th January, 2016 by 2.00pm Nigerian time.
Please note that winners will be invited to present their business plans to high net worth investors at a Luncheon on Feb. 6, 2016, in Lagos in order to attract equity investment.
Winners of the business plan competition will be announced on Feb. 2, 2016 at the CVL Youth Entrepreneurship Summit taking place at the Lagos Business School.
Contact Rasheed Adegbenro: 08033217925, firstname.lastname@example.org
James Ebube: 08146286645, email@example.com
More information about the competition can be viewed on the
If you like this post and want to receive more updates on similar opportunities, sign up in the form below and stay connected!