Merck Accelerator Africa offers a three-month program, where your Start-up will benefit from experienced mentors, a robust training program and the backing of a leading Science and Technology company.
The program is run in collaboration with the Merck Accelerator in Darmstadt and there are plenty of opportunities for exchange.
The Nairobi based program will be focused on supporting companies addressing the big healthcare issues in Africa regardless of current location.
If your company has what it takes to go international we offer an extended session in our new Innovation Hub in Silicon Valley.
What are the accelerator program looking for?
Entrepreneurs who are working on digital solutions that have an alignment to Healthcare.
Particular attention is being paid to start-ups that have:
- Solutions that support care, diagnosis, monitoring and treatment in these areas – oncology, fertility, diabetes
- Wearables, Sensors, Photonics
- Healthtech with integrated Fintech innovations
- Big data analytics
Key Benefits of being part of the program:
- Mentoring from Merck senior managers
- $15,000 non-equity funding
- Customized coaching sessions and workshops
- Free Housing
- Opportunity to internationalize your business and expand your network to Silicon Valley.
To Apply, please visit the application page.
Deadline for submission of applications: July 25, 2016
Learn more about the program by visiting the Merck Accelerator Website.
Good luck as you apply!
Don’t forget to share this post so your friends can equally apply!