Lyfecamp entrepreneurship programme 2016 finds the most brilliant student (or recent graduate) entrepreneurs and innovators and uses globally-acclaimed methods adapted to local needs to train and connect them with opportunities (like incubators & investors) that can help them take their ideas or businesses to the next level.
- Only current students or recent graduates of Nigerian universities are eligible to apply.
- Submissions may be entered by individuals or teams. Teams should not compose of more than 3 people. Only team leaders should apply.
- All participating team members must be current students or recent graduates of Nigerian universities.
- You must have a website for your idea or company. If you need a website please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- There is no application fee. Please do not pay anyone to apply.
- Registering your idea or startup increases your chances of impressing investors.
- For participating and taking advantage of the promised resources, Lyfecamp will receive 2% equity.
Applications are reviewed on a daily basis and feedback provided as fast as possible. The earlier you apply, the better your chances. Application closes when the 50 available slots have been filled or by November 7 2016, whichever comes first.
So, apply for the Lyfe entrepreneurship programme Now!
Getting your friends to participate will not reduce your chances of being shortlisted, so share now!