The fashion product lab is a programme initiated to assist entrepreneurs involved in fashion design promote their works on an international scene.
The initiative presents one of the biggest opportunities for African fashion-based entrepreneurs to access international markets for their products.
With 8 entrepreneurs selected from a pool of applications yearly, these finalist will enjoy:
- Connection to modern fashion technologies, business development tools amongst other solutions
- A robust curriculum based business mentoring to enhance the success of their startups
- Networking opportunities with prominent businessmen, entrepreneurs and high net worth investors.
- Expository workshop sessions with experts in the fashion industry
- Opportunity to pitch their ideas before investors and retail executives in the fashion industry as well as international media.
The programme is open to all fashion-based entrepreneurs in Africa
How to Apply
To apply, please the application portal and fill out all the required fields.
You will also need to upload an image of a work you have done in the past
Deadline for submission of applications: September 30, 2016
Please do visit the Fashion Product Lab website to more information about the programme
Good luck as you apply!
Did you find the information useful?
Please share with you friends!