Mentoring is as critical to business success as Startup funds. It helps not only in sound investment decision making but in getting connection to investors and customers. To emerge a successful entrepreneur, mentoring is indispensable.
So, Are you…
- Running (or about to launch) your own business?
- Nominated by one of our partner organizations? See list of partner organizations HERE
- Able to commit for one year, starting in November 2015?
- Able to meet with your mentor at least two hours a month online (using Skype, Google Hangouts, etc.)?
- Willing to complete four feedback questionnaires during the programme?
- Proficient in English (at the intermediate level or above)?
- A woman from – and living in – a developing or emerging country?
- Able to access the internet and send emails to your mentor every week?
- Passionate about working with a mentor and joining an international community of entrepreneurs?
If so, you could join the Cherie Blair Foundation’s mentoring community and start your mentoring relationship in November 2015 as the Cherie Blair Foundation for Women selects and matches women entrepreneurs and mentors from around the world twice each year – in May and November.
If you have received a nomination from one of our local partners, please apply by 12 October to join this group.
Deadline again is October 12, 2015
To apply click HERE
For more details, visit the main website HERE