Are you an African citizen with a business idea that will create jobs and improve lives in Africa? Will it improve education or the environment, or solve a problem that is uncharted? Then the African Entrepreneurship Award is looking towards funding your business idea to the tune of $1 million.
Supported by Othman Benjelloun, CEO of BMCE Bank of Africa Group, the Award seeks to test, plan, launch and scale the most promising business ideas to impact the continent. It will also provide practical support, network and mentorship from an array of very reputable local and international business leaders. Mentorship is one of the most priceless benefits associated with the awards.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR THE AFRICAN ENTREPRENEURSHIP AWARD
- You must be a citizen of an African country
- You must be a minimum of 18 years old as of October 1, 2015
- Your business must be applicable in an African country
- Your business must be relevant to one of these categories:
- Education – positively impact education in Africa
- Environment – positively impact the environment in Africa
- Uncharted – a high-impact business venturing into unexplored territory or untested markets
HOW TO APPLY
Application for the African Entrepreneurship Award is done online. All you need is to simply register and fill in your personal information using an online form. Thereafter, you will be required to answer a few questions to submit your business proposal.
Deadline for submission of Applications: June 30, 2015.
To visit the official award site, click HERE
To register and submit your proposal, click HERE