Are you a young Innovator prosecuting a project that:
- Is developed by young innovators under the age of 30?
- Offers digital solutions to any of the UN Sustainable Development Goals?
- Delivers content rich digital solutions to the user including individuals, businesses and organizations?
- Has a strong digital component: websites, apps, SMS-based solutions, IoT, wearables etc.?
- Is market ready or already launched on the market – no ideas or concepts are eligible?
Then you might consider entering for the World Summit Awards (WSA) innovators awards 2017
The WSA Young Innovators is a special recognition for young social entrepreneurs under 30 years of age, using ICTs to take action on the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (UN SDGs). Together with the WSA winners of each year, they are honored as outstanding digital innovation with social impact.
Eligible for young citizens of all UN member states, WSA Young Innovators is open to every start-up, social entrepreneur, NGO, student or individual!
The participation in the WSA Young Innovators is open to any entrepreneur, company, student group or project team – at least one of the founding members and the majority of the team must be under the age of 30 (born on or after January 1, 1987).
- Submissions for the WSA Young Innovators can contain all mobile and web-based projects, such as: apps, webpages, applications for wearables, kiosk installations, sms based products, games and interactive productions. There is no limitation regarding the platforms or channels the projects work with.
- All submissions have to be launched products. No drafts, ideas or unfinished projects can be accepted.
PARTICIPATION AND SUBMISSION OF PROJECTS TO THE WSA YOUNG INNOVATORS
- Taking part in the WSA Young Innovators contest is eligible through submission of a project with a clear digital component to the WSA Database: https://db.icnm.net/Signup/Youthaward/2017/
- Only submitted and fully filled in applications will be considered by the WSA Young Innovators Jury.
- All information entered in the application form of the WSA Database must be in English.
- Main team members of the projects submitted must be under 30 years of age (born on or after January 1, 1987).
- Timeline is the same as the WSA Global.
- A especially assembled Jury will evaluate all entries.
To Apply, visit the Application Portal of the WSA Young Innovators and sign up and then submit your application.
Deadline for submission of applications: August 31, 2017
Visit the main website for the WSA Young Innovators Awards to learn more.
Good luck as you apply!